Tuesday, July 12, 2011

6 Natural hairstyles you can do in a rush


We've all had those moments when we have somewhere to be and our hair is a mess, it won't do right, or the style we had planned just did not want to work. In situations like that I like to have a back up style that I can do in a just a few minutes. Presently, I have a few that I keep in my in the back of my mind for those emergencies.

Here a are few styles that can save the day when you don't have much time:
Sassy Updo by MsAriella89
Quick Updo by tiashauntee
Asian-Inspired Mohawk by JourneytomyRoots 
Banana Clip Bun by aliciajamesmusic
Natural Hair Protective Style Updo by MyNaturalSistas
2 Styles: Quick fix for an old twistout or fro by nikanaturally

I would highly recommend (with all styles) that you practice them when you have free time. Creating a look for the first time when you in a rush can be frustrating. Save yourself that stress.


Got any quick style tips or suggestions? Please leave them in the comment box.

No comments:

Post a Comment