Monday, July 4, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge Wrap-up

I really enjoyed the 30 day blog challenge. It gave me a chance to share some random things on the blog that I probably would have never shared because they didn't relate to hair. It also got me into the habit of blogging regularly and doing more than one post at a time. If you find yourself in a blogging rut, try the challenge. It's harmless and can help you develop a habit that may enable your blog to grow.

The challenge was a lot easier for me to keep up with because I started on June 1. Posting the corresponding challenge for the day created a goal for me and I work better with goals. If you do the challenge - let me know. I learned a lot of random and cool things about the individuals that participated. It was fun. That's to all that commented on my weirdness :)


No comments:

Post a Comment